BIG TICKET FESTIVAL YOUTH CAMP
Tuesday, June 19
5:00pm-10:00pm Check-In/Camp Set-Up
Wednesday, June 20-Saturday June 23
9:00am Morning Devo with BTF Artist
10:30am Team Competitions
1:00pm-11:00pm Big Ticket Festival/Ebels Dinner (see food section below)
Curfew varies each night.
MORNING DEVO SCHEDULE
Day 1 - United with God through Christ
Day 2 - United with each other through Christ (Forgiveness)
Day 3 - United with each other through Christ (Unity in Diversity)
Day 4 - United with each other through Christ (Unity in Adversity)
BYOB - Bring Your Own Breakfast
We RECOMMEND each student bring one box of cereal and one gallon of milk.
PBJ Sandwiches, chips, carrots and celery, cookies, fresh fruit
Ebels Tent at the Festival
You will be given a meal ticket for each night.
Water and juice will always be available at the camp area.
1. Respect each other and possessions
2. Be on time and prepared
3. Be responsible to your tent counselors
4. No violations of the guy/girl areas
5. Be with a buddy or your group when at the Festival
6. Morning devos, dinners, campfires and curfews are mandatory
1. Mess Kit (disposable plates, forks, spoons & cups for 4 days)
2. Sleeping Bag and PIllow (SINGLE air mattress if desired)
5. Bug Spray & Sunscreen
6. Personal Items (soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, bath towel, shampoo, etc.)
7. Clothes (shorts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, sweatpants, rain jacket, socks, sneakers & flip-flops)
8. Camp Chairs (seating is not provided at camp or at the festival)
9. Money (Bring money if you plan to purchase anything at the festival. Youth activities you pay for at the festival include: archery tag, zip line & large inflatables. There is a merchandise tent and various other food and vendor tents.)
WE RECOMMEND YOU PACK LIGHTLY! Everything should fit into one small duffel bag. NO SUITCASES OR HOCKEY-STYLE BAGS. DO NOT BRING YOUR ITEMS IN A TRASH BAG.
Write your name on your bag or label it with your name on a strip of duct tape.